Pemulwuy, key figure in the early Aboriginal resistance in Port Jackson, is the subject of a deal between See Pictures and Matilda Media.
This content is only available to members of ScreenHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ScreenHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the film and television industry
- Gain an understanding of salaries within the Australian film and television industry, by accessing our Salary Survey
- Promote yourself and your career to the largest screen community in Australia by uploading your professional profile
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Take advantage of exclusive ticket giveaways, offers and competitions
- Save hundreds of Dollars every year on cinema tickets, magazines, books, travel, shopping and more with the Member Rewards scheme
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and be part of the Australian screen community